Michigan Property Tax Information
TRUSTED BUSINESSES WHOM WE RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
Michigan Property Consultants has retained a number of firms since its creation in 2001. Among those firm's are a few that have gone beyond providing simply good business practices. Those companies listed below provided exceptionally good service at reasonable prices. We recommend each of them without reservation.
- Kloc and Associates P.C.
- This Saginaw, Michigan firm is a general practitioning law office with a strong background in Michigan's local government services and criminal law. The skill of Mr. Kloc and his Associate Mr. Petrick, convinced Michigan Property Consultants to used Kloc and Associates as lead counsel in litigation involving special assessment appeals before both circuit courts and the Michigan Court of Appeals. In addition to winning boistrous courtroom cheers from satisfied clients faced with a multi-million dollar special assessment issue, Kloc and Associates deftly handled media interviews and represented Michigan Property Consultants with skill and tenacity.
- Lapham Associates
- Lapham Associates, of Gladwin County, Michigan performed well on behalf Michigan Property Consultants. Lapham did a fine job when retained to help prepare a defense for a group of our client's facing a very costly dam repair petition. In this case, the knowledge of Lapham and Associates augmented skillful legal work and led a judge to rule against a Drain Commissioner's petition which involved (by our estimate) over $26 Million of property value.
- Mahlberg, Brandt, Gilbert, Thompson and Bommarito
- We've been pleased with the assistance of Mrssrs. Mark Mahlberg and Otto Brandt of Saginaw, Michigan who were retained by Michigan Property Consultants to secure money on behalf of clients who had been overcharged in certain tax levies. Mr. Mahlberg and Mr. Brandt were able to secure a return of the funds without proceeding to costly litigation.
- PT Images
- This bloomfield Hills, Michigan company provides quality photography and event planning. Paula Turner, CEO of PT Images has an excellent background in public relations and photojournalism. Michigan Property Consultants retained her for advice in preparing complicated issues for release to the media and for drafting press releases. With both print and electronic media coverage, and millions of dollars at stake in an appeal, Michigan based PT Images offered professional guidance based upon its extensive experiences in New York City and other major venues.
Return to Home Page